Friday, April 30, 2010

When it rains, it pours


Well no definitive news yet. Peapod has decided to stop testing for fertility after the RE's nurse told her too. So, it was still reading positive last we checked, there are weird brown spots, but no red and no aunt flow. Here's hoping that everything is ok.

On the plus side (don't hold this against me I'm a guy!) her boobs are getting huge! Alright not really "huge" in size, but they also appear to be firmer and more sensitive. So... as I've told her this morning, until food comes out, they are a gift for me.

The current round of badnews is GERD (acid Reflux) has started up in a major way. If you've never had bad acid reflux, when you don't know what it is you think it could be a heart attack. Definitly triggered by stress and probably eating too many times right before bed recently.

Anyway, we're still waiting and we'll know on the 12th. Until then I hope I survive crazy family, stressful job, and acid reflux.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a long wait! I hope is goes fast, and she sees no sign of that mean Auntie Flo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping you guys are Pg....fingers are still crossed.

    ReplyDelete