Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lotto Winner and a blogging update

I feel like I've won the lotto, against all odds my wife's HCG levels rose to 179 on Monday. We're still cautiously optimistic, but I've decided to not let all the negative things associated with IF plague my mind. For now I will just revel in the happiness of the moment.

For those keeping track, I've changed GS's name to Peapod since she has her own blog. Originally we were trying to keep our blogs seperate, although I'm sure some of the readers from both of our blogs have figured it out. So if you want the other viewpoint visit her at Adding Peas to Our Pod.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Enjoy your happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is great. Enjoy the feelings and focus on the positives. You guys give me hope.

    ReplyDelete