Thursday, September 2, 2010

Test results: Doing Great

Checked in with the Cardiologist on Tuesday and had some great news. Not only does my heart look great, but all my bloodwork is doing well. As a heavy dude I'm always nervous that the bloodwork is going to show up with something awful like Diabetes, or severe Cholestrol. I generally eat pretty healthy, but I didn't do that so much in college where I gained most of it. Those of you who have ever struggled with weight loss you know how hard it is to lose a lot of weight.

Now I would be all about getting back into a plan for weightloss, but one of the things the doctors told me was that too much dieting and exercise decreases overall reproductive health. So.. not only am I stuck with weightloss, but REALLY slow weightloss. Ah well things I do for IF!

Everyone have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear the tests went well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really glad you are doing so well. My brother in law had pericarditist and it was very scary. I hope Peapod is doing well. I have survived a second trimest loss. I know it is hard. I hope she knows there are many of us out there that are praying for her and hope she is healing. I also hope you are healing from the miscarriage also.

    Pez

    ReplyDelete